General Guidelines for Pet Travel:
The USDA requires that your pet must be at least eight weeks old and fully weaned before traveling.
Airlines generally only allow a small number of pets in Cabin that are filled on a first come first serve basis.
Making a reservation for your pet is not mandatory for all airlines but highly recommended.
Pet must be accompanied by an Adult 18 years or older.
A proper Carrier to hold your pet is required.
The Pet Carrier typically counts as one Carry on or personal item and must fit under the seat.
Typically there is only one Pet allowed per customer.
Breed restrictions may apply to protect the animal's health.
If your itinerary includes multiple airlines separate arrangements need to be made for each carrier.
Special provisions apply to service animals accompanying a person dependent on its support.
We are trying to keep the information accurate and up to date but cannot take responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Please use the information as a general overview and confirm details with the Airline directly.
For your convenience we are listing Contact phone numbers and direct links to Airline Webpages and Pet Policies.
- Small cats and dogs allowed in Cabin.
- Advance registration required.
- Weight limitation of pet and carrier combined 22lb (10kg) for in Cabin travel.
- Cats and Dogs up to 70lb (32kg) can also travel with checked baggage.
- In Cabin Fee 50 or 100$ by Destination. Checked baggage fees start at 105$ one way.
1-800- ALASKAAIR (1-800-252-7522)
- Cats and Dogs are allowed for other animals please contact airline.
- Must have valid health certificate issued by a licensed veterinarian within 30 days of travel.
- Pet must stay in carrier at all times and stored under the seat during taxi, takeoff, and landing.
- Maximum Kennel size 50.
- Fees $100 one way (In Cabin or Climate Controlled Baggage and Cargo)
-Only Cats and dogs accepted. Day-of-travel temperature restrictions apply for pet travel.
-Customers with pets traveling as checked baggage require a valid health certificate.
-Pets traveling in the cabin require reservation.
-Carry on pets are not allowed to all destinations. (Check Policy)
-Checked pets allowed. No reservation needed but extra check-in time should be allotted.
-Fees: Carry on pet $125, checked pet starting at 150$.
- Domesticated cats, dogs, pet rabbits and household birds are allowed in the cabin.
- Fees $125 each way.
- Pets must be carried in an approved in-cabin kennel. Max 4 in cabin.
- Pet must travel with the owner. Advanced reservation required.
- Continental does not accept pets as checked baggage. Pet cargo options are available.
- Dogs, Cats and household birds at least 8 weeks old can travel in cabin for 125$ one way.
- Must fit in a kennel that can be stored under the seat and stay in it for the whole flight.
- One pet per person (2 Pets of same kind if they fit together in one kennel).
- Delta Cargo also allows hamsters and guinea pigs.
- Cost varies by Destination, kind of pet and weight.
- Delta Cargo requires advanced booking for pets.
- Small Cats and Dogs 8 weeks and older are allowed in cabin for 75$ each way.
- Pet must be carried in Kennel that fits under the seat.
- Pet must remain in kennel the entire flight.
- No Cargo option available.
- Pets must be booked in advanced and will be admitted on first come first serve basis.
- Dogs, cats, rabbits or household birds are accepted as carry-on or checked baggage.
- Seasonal breed restrictions apply! (Check Policy)
- Pets must travel in carrier which counts as one carry on item. Carrier must fit under seat.
- Cost one way 125$ as Carry on, 250$ in checked Kennel.
- Cats and dogs are accepted as carry on. No Cargo option available.
- Pet has to travel in Kennel that fits under the seat.
- Cost 100$ one way.
- Advance reservation required.